Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Grocery Store Week Of June 2-9, 2009

Since I was sick I did not do as well, plus Frank and Frank came along which means a deviation from list...

Kroger: Saved 36% ($31.27) with Coupons including E-coupons. Pretty good considering I bought (2) cooked chicken for supper since I was not feeling like cooking, sandwich meat (4 containers), 24 oz of cheese, bananas, Lysol wipes (2), spray and disinfectent, Paper towels, milk and bread, chips.

Publix: Saved 35% ($60.42) with coupons and sales. Even better the most expensive thing was only 5.99 (and I have no clue that so must have been a Frank addition). We got 4 12 packs of Pepsi products, 4 things of juice, 5-6 packages of meat, salad, tomatos, frozen lunches, feta cheese (.50 each), 4 boxes of fruit roll ups/gushers and more..nothing I put in buggy was more than $4.00 (12 pack diet ginger ale) and that I had a coupon for!

I have been stocking up so maybe this week will be a slow one. It is looking like Publix and Bi-Lo are best bets unless I run to Food Lion just for the Kraft cheese special. I would really like to hit 50% savings!

No comments: