Sunday, June 21, 2009

Grocery Store Trips Week Ending June 21, 2009


KROGER Shopping Trip pics (12 packs of Pepsi not shown)



Publix. Saved $40.01 and 44% this week. I stocked up on deodorant for Frank (4) and random other things that were on sale or that we needed like lunch stuff for both me and Frank. Nothing too exciting but all things we will use and eat. Although I did get two sets of free emory boards plus a little overage ($.22 in overage which almost paid for my 4 pack of Yoplait Yoplus Yogurt for $.25. )

Bi-Lo. I got a $.40 discount for bringing my own bags. Being green can save money sometimes! I saved $56.03 or 48% this week, including 6lbs of country style ribs, 3.6lb. of chuck roast and 3 8 oz rib eye steaks. That goes with the 2.5lb of Kraft cheese plus 32 slices, two boxes of Fruit Loops ($.55 each) , frozen McKenzie corn ($.26 each) Chips, popcorn, Ken's dressing, cinn rolls, grands, cookie dough and breadsticks (buy 4 get $2.00 instantly and I had a $.75 coupon), trix yogurt, salad mix and tomatoes and couple other things,.


And the fun trip was Kroger where I saved $60.02 or 57%. And I have a picture of this one. It is really kind of random things like cookies, shampoo, razers, 5 bags of animal crackers, bread, milk and 5 12 packs of Pepsi (one was free with 4/$12.00) which are not in the picture. The suave deodorant was free with coupon for one and $.25 for the other. Not too bad.


Total Coupons Used: $51.68

Frank IV was with me at Kroger and Publix which was interesting. We are pretty stocked up now as you might imagine. It looks like steak tonight for Father's Day.




No comments: