Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday morning

So today Frank left for Texas for work for a week. And I woke up with a sore throat! It seems like something always happens when Frank is out of town. Thankfully Frank IV was not too cranky this morning even though I had to wake him up. Hopefully he will not notice Daddy is not here for a couple of days. As soon as I woke him up Frank wanted "eats". He had two cereal bars between getting up and school. He talked about the "geese" and "trucks" the whole way to school. He was in a good mood when got the school especially since they were having cheese toast for breakfast.

I stopped to get some Tylenol cold SEVERE so hopefully I will feel better soon. I did have some visitors to Open House yesterday so I am praying to hear something soon on house. I will try and upload the Trunk or Treat pictures tonight. We had a good time Saturday night at church but I think being outside has led to my sniffle...

***As an aside I have been sick for over a week with what turned into a Sinus infection and pink eye. Hopefully Frank will not go out of town anytime again soon.

1 comment:

ChezWhat said...

'Tis the season for colds; every kid in Stephen's class had a runny nose last week. And since I can't take cold medicine right now, I'm having to make do with cough drops.