Sunday, October 19, 2008

Frank at Nana's Dec 2007


Frank is is dining room at Nana's house in Laurens on December 17, 2007. We have pictures of Brooks and me on the same quilt from thirty years ago. Hopefully I will scan those in and post them.
It is funny how we save some things and not others. I am glad I somehow ended up with the quilt at my house. Until I had Frank I did not realize the significance of it. While unpacking I found more things as well of my great Aunt Ruth's and some things Nana and Gran gave. None of it is worth any money but as a Mom I appreciate being able to remember and pass on my memories.
Nana is not having Thanksgiving at her house this year. Frank's first birthday party may have the last big event we have in Laurens but I hope not. Something about Nana's house brings all of the family there together.

No comments: