Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of School

Frank IV had his first day of the official 2009-2010 school year today. He was wearing his uniform as were his friends. It made them look more grown up! I took a big bag of school supplies in for Frank. Hopefully they are having a great day without too much crankiness after being out of school a week.

No picture (unless I take one tonight) because after we went to bed early I still woke up late. Oops! But I had everything packed and ready to go including having both our outfits ready which helped me catch up some time. We still got to school a little late but his class was still eating breakfast. So Mommy got to work right at 8:30. And Mommy has been busy all day since then.

1 comment:

ChezWhat said...

I took a small dry-erase board from my mom's refrigerator and stuck it on the door from our kitchen into our garage (which is metal and therefore magnetic like a fridge). I've begun writing up what we'll need to take in with us the next day every night, and it has been a HUGE lifesaver!