Monday, August 10, 2009

CVS saving game

Okay I had been hesistent about saving at CVS or Wal-greens but I did try CVS on Saturday night (after 6pm for this week's deals) and I actually did good.

Bought 2 packs of Pull Ups ($9), Coppertone Nutrashield Sunscreen with free face lotion ($8.99), Huggies wipes ($3) and CVS lotion ($1.49). Used $1.49 free lotion coupon, $5/$25 purchase coupon, CVS ECB $4, ECB .99, Coppertone coupon $5.00, Pull Ups coupons $2 & $1.50 and Huggies wipes coupons $.50.

Total Value: $42.70. TOP: $11.75. Total Savings: $30.95 or 72%. ECB used: $4.99. Coupons: $9.00 manufacturer coupons and $5.00 CVS coupon. And best part ECB received: $6.00 for the next trip.

In my basic terms I got all that for the regular price of one package of Pull Ups! And it was quite easy and no problems (unlike when I try to use my Wal-greens ones).

1 comment:

ChezWhat said...

I'm impressed. I've read about a lot of people who swear that you can do really well at the drugstore with the store card, etc etc, but haven't tried it yet.