Friday, March 13, 2009

Where is Frank IV sleeping...

This has been our theme this week. Where is Frank IV sleeping since he is not sleeping in Mommy's bed after Mommy has put up the gate in front of our room. He has ended up on the sofa every night. Last night he decided to switch ends of the sofa. Frank has gotten up each night and come back to see us but Daddy has been able to settle him back on sofa each time.

Now we have a nice toddler bed for Frank in his room. We ask every time, "do you want to sleep in car bed?" Instead of Frank sleeping in Frank's room - Wolfie sleeps there along with Markie who goes from den to bedroom. So the dogs sleep in the toddler's room and the toddler sleeps in the living room. I am happy to say that at least the only people or animals in Mommy's room are Mommy and Daddy. We said if no Frank then no dogs either. And last night he was tucked in and asleep by 9:40.

1 comment:

ChezWhat said...

When I went through that stage, my parents made a rule that if I didn't want to sleep in my bed, my only other choice was to sleep on the floor of their room at the foot of their bed. Apparently I gave this up pretty quickly and chose my own bed from there on out. So many of my friends are dealing with this, I can't believe it hasn't occurred to Stephen yet.