Friday, March 20, 2009

Another about me...

Three Things...

THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. Blakely
2. Mommy
3. Frank's Mommy / Mrs. Cahoon

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Lawyer
2. Environmental Intern (Santee Cooper)
3. Library Assistant (Wofford)

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Columbia, SC
2. Charleston/Moncks Corner, SC
3. HELL, a/k/a Gainesville, FL

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. SportsCenter
2. Dora/Diego
3. Blue's Clues

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. Rome
2. London
3. Paris

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
1. Carribean
2. Las Vegas
3. Key West

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Outback steak
2. Apple pie
3. Homemade Macaroni and Cheese

THREE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Hopefully selling our house
2. Singing in our church cantata on Palm Sunday
3. May Day (Frank's class is performing at school and they are too cute!)

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
1. Brandy, the family dog while in school
2. Madison
3. Wolfie and Markie (current 4 legged babies)

THREE FAVORITE BANDS/ ARTISTS
1. Dolly Parton
2. Rascal Flatts
3. Eagles

THREE FAVORITE TEAMS TO WATCH
1. USC Gamecocks (football, basketball and baseball)
2. Duke Basketball
3. Atlanta Braves

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. Sweet Tea
2. Coca-Cola (in the bottle)
3. Crystal Light Fruit Punch


***Thanks Dara for another fun about Me***

No comments: