Monday, July 20, 2009

Grocery Store shopping

The two weeks have been hectic with me being in Atlanta, coming home sinus infection, work and Tivey's Mom's funeral in Richmond so groceries were the last thing on the list. With that being said I did okay this week.

Publix: I saved $89.62 or 50%. For some reason my receipt is at least 2 feet long too. I did get 24 count Crayola crayons for $.33/each and free 6 pack of diet coke bottles. I got free McCormick black peppercorn and McCormick peppercorn mix seasonings. Also got free salad and free band aids.

Bi-Lo: I saved $63.74 or 41% plus a $5.00 catalina for next trip to Bi-Lo.
I got free Southern Homes Whole Wheat bread (nice kind), $.19 Suddenly Salad , $.10 Knorr side, can butterbeans $.30, $.44 Pert For Men shampoo/conditioner, & $.26 hydrogen peroxide counting $5 catalina next trip.

All trips without Frank IV.

Total Purchased Value: $333.69. Total OOP: $182.91 (spent very little last week so had to catch up some). Total Savings: $153.36 or 45%. Total Coupon Value: $49.52. Advertised Store Savings $103.84.

No comments: