Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Ah Man" & Lights


Frank IV new favorite thing to say is "ah man" and "lights" "pretty lights" "color lights" and "ohh lights"


I am not sure why I said ah man about something. Maybe it was watching a football/basketball game or while driving but Frank picked right up on it. He just randomly says ah man. It is really funny how he picks up on everything...and I mean everything we say.


Frank has gotten to where he likes to read about 10 books a night before we go to bed. Last night I picked up my library book thinking he was almost asleep on the couch and he jumped up to push it away to give me "his books." He loves the ones with flaps and animal noises. Peek a Boo Zoo has been read the last several nights along with Bubbles..., Runaway Bunny, Biscuit's Easter Egg Hunt(he loves to look for the eggs), Spot's treasure hunt, Good Night Blue, If Your Happy taggie book, One, Two, Three, Goodnight Book, Animal Farm Book, Goodnight You, Goodnight Me, Bubbles again.


We love books and music. I like it when Frank IV tries to read to the book himself. I told him to read one to the "babies" (bear, prayer baby, bear blankie, puppy) in his bed the other night and he took the book (upside down of course) and was showing them the pictures. This morning he took Peter Rabbit and was "reading" it to me on the way to school.


In the same thoughts, this weekend on Saturday Frank fell asleep in my arms. He just crashed after running around like a crazy toddler. I love that he wants to snuggle and a quiet time. It reminds my why I love being a Mommy and how blessed I am to have my family, even when my Franks drive me to distraction.

1 comment:

ChezWhat said...

That's funny; Stephen says "ah man" too! I love it when they're in a mood to be snuggly again.